Consumer Unit Replacement Replace you old and potentially dangerous consumer unit.

We can replace your old fuse board with a modern consumer unit which will protect you and your home should a fault arise.

When moving into a new home or renting out your property it is advisable to change your old fuse board for your safety. All our new consumer units are fitted with RCD protection.

Electrical Services Free Estimates | No Call Out Charge | Friendly Local Electricians

Domestic Electrician

We offer many services but we still maintain the local electrician feel and no job is too small.

Commercial & Industrial Electrician

We offer electrical services to industrial and commercial clients, including 3 phase installations and testing.

Electrical PAT Testing

We ensure your property and equipment is tested in accordance with current legislation.

Landlord Services

We offer a range of services for landlords including electrical certification & PAT Testing.

Kitchen Electrics

All work is compliant with Part P regulations, and registered with local building control.

Consumer Unit Replacement

Replacing an old fuse board can be difficult, let a qualified electrician replace it for you.